Our shop accept major Credit Cards, Western Union, PayPal and bank transfers. Major credit card companies include Visa, MasterCard, and more.
Before making your purchase, please verify the available payment methods in your country. You may also contact us to inquire further about payment options.
Note: Prices are converted from local currencies during transaction. Please check with your card companies for applicable exchange rates and fees.
- Provide payment information
- Confirm shipping fees and authorization verification
- Pay customs and import duties
- Speedfins does not accept my credit card
After completing your order, bank will check the validity of your credit card. The most common reasons your credit card was declined are:
- Incorrect expiration date (month and year are in the wrong order)
- The credit card is or is soon to be expired
- Incorrect spelling of the card holder’s name
- Credit over-limit (Please consult your credit card company)
When your credit card or other payment method was declined, the shop may ask you to repeat the process and enter the correct information.
- I want to change my payment method after checkout
In order to change payment information, you can contact us.
- Charge errors
I am being charged after cancellation:
Your credit card will be temporarily charged if the cancellation is processed later than the closing date of your credit card. You will be refunded within two months of the charge. It is advisable to contact us for cancellation as well as your credit card company for refund time confirmation.